Write a cohesive, argumentative research paper (suggested length of (10?15 pages) in which the following is done:
1. Provide an effective introduction.
2. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews two to four main points.
3. Develop each of the main points in effective paragraphs with support from a variety of sources.
4. Provide an effective conclusion.
5. No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from outside sources, even if cited correctly.
Include an annotated bibliography of at least 10 credible sources used in the research paper by doing the following:
1. Provide a full, APA-formatted reference citation for each source.
2. Provide an annotation (suggested length of 150 words) for each source that includes the following:
a. a summary of the information presented in the source
b. an analysis of the credibility of each source?s author or publication, if no author is present.
c. an analysis of the relevance of each source to the chosen topic
3. Provide at least 10 annotations written in your own words without the use of direct quotation or extensive paraphrase.
NOTE: No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from outside sources, even if cited correctly.
The postappeared first on .